Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Sunny Day in the Park

I LOVE that the sun in starting to come out! Last weekend we got to see Kami and Samantha's family when they were all in town for Garreth's graduation. My dad was in town again for work too, so we all got to hang out for a little while at Sam's sister Melissa's house for a BBQ before he had to catch his plane home. It was a much needed little break from work for me. I've worked every day (well, 4 nights, 3 days) the past week and I'm exhausted. I can't wait for my day off tomorrow to sleep in and do something fun. I don't know what yet, (probably go grocery shopping), but anything sounds better than work! Ooooo! Maybe my friend Krista and I will get started planting our garden! (I'll post about that soon.) My job is very interesting, rewarding, and challenging at times, but there are things about it that can be sooo draining! I've been going home so emotionally and physically drained that I can't do anything else. My poor husband has to put up with a cranky, boring wife and has to fend for himself when it comes to food. Thanks to the 6 cartons of yummy Costco tomato soup for providing breakfast, lunch and dinner. (Not really, but honestly that's the only food left in the house!) Anyways, here are some pictures of my little buddy who's getting so big and so smart!

Sam and Kami
Gettin Air. Uncle JD loves Kami!
Chasing the Dog
Beautiful Baby Sharon and Melissa
So Much Personality
Funny little dog that loved being chased. He kept coming up and taunting us. Neither one of us could catch him. He was a quick little bugger.
Who's mouth is bigger? Gotta love the pony.
Giving Luvs to Auntie Adrie
See you in two weeks!


6 comments:

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

She is stunning even if I say so myself. So are you!! See ya soon.

Taylor Family said...

I love that last picture! You are a natural!!!

Alex and Jane said...

Oh, Kami is getting so big. She is just a little girl walking around now. What a cutie.

Tom and Nan said...

Love the attitude of that little girl. She's got my heart.

Erin said...

i love your sister in laws top. i love her flying through the air. you are going to be a great mommy one day!

Joel and Teri's Place said...

Adrie! Congrats on the Marathon, though I'm not surprised. You rock girl! Hey I still can't get a link to your site from mine. I have put in every variation of jdandadrie I can. What am I doing wrong? Love you guys!