Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Happy Anniversary to my Sweetheart



Three years ago today we were married in the San Diego Temple. It was the perfect day. Everything was so amazing and so FUN! Honestly, having all the people we love together in one place partyin it up was the best. I can't believe how fast the time has gone. I love JD for so many reasons, and as we go through life together, I keep finding more and more reasons to fall deeper and deeper in love with him. I'll just mention a few that I've been thinking about lately.
This past year has not been the easiest, nor has it been the best year of my life. In fact, I would not hesitate to call it the exact opposite. As I've experienced physical, emotional, hormonal, and spiritual roller coasters, there has been one person who has been my constant, my shoulder to cry on, my strength and reassurance, and my best friend to make me laugh and love me through it all. I've had to rely on my other half like never before for his patience, level-headedness, faith in a plan, and unconditional love. I know there are times I drive him crazy, but he's stuck by me and I love him for that. I feel like our relationship is on such a different level than when we were first married because of the experiences, (good and bad), that we've been through together. I'm so grateful to have JD to share my life with and I look forward to spending forever with him.

7 comments:

Leah said...

Your wedding pictures are beautiful! Happy Anniversary!

Jane said...

Happy Anniversary! I have been thinking about you two alot today. I can't believe it has been three years; that sure went fast. I am so glad you two got married. Where would J.D. be without you in his life?

Josh and Megan said...

Time flies! I hope you guys had a fun night! I hope you had fun in CA too! You have a lot to blog about! We have to hang out...I am going to call you tomorrow and find out your schedule!

Lindsay Cahoon said...

Happy anniversary! Sometimes I just sit back and think about your wedding reception--I loved it! It was such a great party. Continued success in love...I should write anniversary cards.

Erin said...

yay! congrats! Happy 3 year anni! I feel like that is forever far away for me! You two are so cute!

Emily said...

Happy Anniversary! It's kind of fun having all of our anniversaries around the same time--we all had the summer of weddings! Are you guys/did you guys doing anything fun to celebrate?

Jeremy & Amber Frey said...

Hi Adrienne!! It has been soooooo long! How are you? Your wedding pics are absolutely gorgeous!! Congratulations on everything! I found your blog and was so happy to get a look into what has been going on in your life. I showed my sis too and she was so happy to see you on here as well. I add ed you as a link on my blog as well, I hope you don't mind. Well take care and tell your family hi for Lindsay and I!!