Mom, I hope you had a great birthday. I also hope you know how much I adore you. You are the most amazing mother and woman and I just feel so lucky that you are mine! Thank you for your example, for your support and encouragement, for always listening and being my best friend. I feel like singing you Celine Dion's "I'm Everything I am Because You Loved Me," but that would be way cheesy and you and I both know I can't sing :). But it's true! I Luv you!
Adrie
p.s. You're birthday wishes are going to come true! We'll celebrate when we get to California May 16th!
3 comments:
Hope she had a wonderful day!
Happy Birthday to Nan! I didn't know you guys were going home. I am jealous.
Yippee!!! Sarah asked me last night at dinner what I wanted in this upcoming year and I told her that most of what I want I have no control over. Like three babies from three girls by this time next year and just to spend more time with Adrie. I'm so happy that I get a tiny portion of my joy and that is just spending time with you. Thanks for working extra days to make it happen. You're the best daughter a mom could have. Love you. Thanks for the birthday wish.
Post a Comment