Friday, May 16, 2008

The Big 3-0!!!

Happy Birthday to my big brother. When I was younger, I always told Eric he wasn't allowed to date my friends. He took it to mean that I thought he was an old man. Well, now I can officially call him an old man! It's ok though because he's still pretty awesome.
What a cute little boy. He was always the nice brother. (Sorry Bryce, it was that way til you got back from your mission :).
Random collage from way back when.
Eric is married to the love of his life and he's such a great example of what a husband and father should be.
He's so good at calling every now and then just to see what's going on and let me know he cares. Life's good when your siblings are your best friends!
Oh ya, did I mention he's a genius? He's an amazing artist, musician, athlete, etc. etc. He's probably the most creative person I know. I love you Eric! Hope you have a wonderful birthday. Have fun skydiving!

No comments: