Wednesday, May 14, 2008

We work hard, So we spend money...

Or is it the other way around? We are two hard working nurses, and spending some $ was what we did yesterday. I've missed Kyley so much lately. Finally we both had a day off so she came down to hang out. She is seriously the best. We had fun doing what we normally do on our days off...run errands, etc., but it was way better to have somebody there to say "just buy it!" We both got some cute workout stuff and I got everything I need for our new queen bed in the extra room. So it's ready for visitors!! We also went to Zupas and just chatted about life. I think we're gonna have to make a habit out of this.

Ya, we took plenty of dorky pictures of ourselves. Sadly, I think this is the best one :). I'm so excited that Kyley's gonna be our sub at Megan's Bunco tomorrow. She'll get to meet all the girls and see why we love it so much.

Sorry, I'm into pretty food lately, and I thought our dinner last night was picture worthy. I wish I could eat this every night!

2 comments:

Lindsay Ercanbrack said...

That does look delicious! Sad I won't get to meet your friend tomorrow as she is probably playing in my place. Win big and we'll see you at Meg's shower soon!

Leah said...

You salad looks tasty!