Celebrating 3 years with a Cafe Rio picnic up the canyon, frozen yogurt, and American Idol. What more could you want in life?
Coming home from a long day at work to this...
The best BBQ Chicken Salad I've ever had. (So proud of him!)
Eating delicious, nutritious food that I didn't have to make while watching more American Idol, (which by the way was fantastic because first of all, the show rocks, and second of all, David Cook won, so I won the bet JD and I had going. He has to run a 10K with me now. HAHA!)
Having a creative idea and finding the best deals EVER!!! My jewelery box that I've had forever finally bit the dust and I've been wanting to find a better way to organize everything so I stop losing all my stuff. So, I took my weekly trip to the discount craft store to find some wire/mesh sheets I'd seen last time cuz I knew I could find a way to hang earrings on it, and what do I find? This awesome black frame for $2!! It was perfect. So, all together, the entire project to up in my closet: $3.50. Now I just need more accessories!!
19 comments:
Hi Adrienne! I haven't seen you in a long time, but I saw your blog and just wanted to say hi! You and JD are so cute! I hope you are doing great!
love,
Amy
That accessories holder is awesome. I could take a lesson, right now all my jewelery is spread over the top of my dresser. You really have a talent.
Sorry, it is late, so I am having spelling problems.
ok, so first, that is awesome that JD cooks like that! Second, your jewelry holder is so neat- you are too crafty- makes me feel so blah! Anyway, love your blog - it is so cute.
Adrie, how are you so creative? I wouldn't even be able to think of the idea, nevermind making it. I love it, you could make me one for christmas. We miss you guys. Glad you had fun on your anniversary.
Great idea with the mesh! I should make one to replace my poor excuse of a jewelry box! Do you just go to the craft store on Center in Provo...open Weds. or something? Let me know because you find lots of fun things there!
That accessories holder is SO AWESOME! I am totally going to make one. How cute!!!
You and JD should be models. You guys are so gorgeous and next to each other you are breath taking.
Brilliant!! I have been trying to find a way to store my stuff! I love it! I will probably be stealing that idea. We should get together when we are in utah in july! We could double to cafe rio...yummy.
I'm responding to your comment about tennis. We beat your parents. So the only way we will know is to do a tournament soon. Till then, I think I need some practice. Love ya.
Hi Adrienne! I thought I would just stop in and say hi and to connect you to our blog!
Thanks for walking with us today! Come any time! I run Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday mornings if you want to come RUN...just let me know!
http://eyrelife.blogspot.com
Jessie Eyre
oh my gosh! how much do i love you! that is such a great idea. i have a bajillion pairs of earrings and I don't want them all stuck on each other and they don't fit in a jewelry box! That is such a great idea! I'm sooo doing that! where did you find that frame and how did you do that on the bottom for necklaces?
Cute! You should make these and give them away as birthday gifts or sell them off your blog. You are so crafty. I serioulsy just came up with my own thing too, my necklaces were always so tangled so I got this round tie rack from BB&B and now I hang them from that.
Found you through Jessie! Heard you two talkin' bout blogs during our stroll today so I looked you up! Hope you had fun today! Maybe we'll see you again???
You are so good at this stuff! You should be in charge of Enrichment Commitee. Congrats on your anniversary!
I am selling my bike. It is a 2006 Fuji Finest LE (a women's specific bike), size 52. I am selling it for $375 if you are interested.
Happy Anniversary! (sorry, I'm a little late.) I love that idea with the jewelery-my friend here actually has the same thing. I was going to make one this weekend but ran out of time. She said that she replaced her hooks with hooks from Anthropologie though--which I thought was a cute idea. You've got some cute jewelery!
Hope it's ok that I sneak at your blog every once in a while. You two are so cute, plus its fun to see what your family is up to! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the accessory holder!!
Hey you guys! K, you guys are seriously the cutest couple ever! I hear you guys are always hanging out with Meghan and Josh Chase. Did they tell you we live down the street from them? We should all go out sometime...def. without the kids though. =) Hope all is well!
Brooke
Hey there Adri, what a beautiful blog! I just love you guys and seriously think you're such a beautiful couple! I loved looking at what you've been up to and congrats on the triathlon (it's no surprise you came first). Isn't that little Kami beautiful. Can't wait to see you again.
Post a Comment