So much has happened since our very first "campout" together over four years ago! I knew we'd be friends from that point on, but it got even better cuz we ended up getting to be sisters. It's been so fun having Jane as a sister. She's beautiful inside and out and I love her more and more all the time! Thanks for being an example to me of how to be a great mom too. Here's just a few pictures of fun things we've done. I look forward blogging many more future memories! (I also love that Jane is as obsessed with blogging as I am:).
LaCaille
Hope you have a great birthday today! Luv you!





3 comments:
What a lovely post, Adrienne! Happy birthday to Jane, a super person.
k, my comment has nothing to do with this post, but i had to tell you that i am in love...well....obsessed...with the top pic of you and jd on your blog. what a hot couple!! i hope all is well. i tried calling you back the other day, but to no avail. lets catch up soon! loves.
Thank you so much!!! You are the best sister-in-law ever, I love you to pieces. This weekend was awesome.
Post a Comment