Last Sunday we finally had blue skies and some sunshine so we decided to take advantage. This California girl is getting really tired of the never-ending winter!

I made this pasta cuz I had all the ingredients and it was actually very yummy.
We had some fresh fruit for dessert, took a nap, and made it back in time to watch Oprah's Big Give.
I can't wait to be able to do this more often. I feel like I've been a hermit for almost 7 months, pretty much running to and from my car to spend as little time outside in the cold as possible. I hate feeling trapped inside all the time!
Spring and Summer, please please PLEASE hurry up!
6 comments:
haha. You found me out. I told myself that I would not blog until we have a a baby, because I know that I will get totally obsessed and do nothing but blog at work...really I'm just trying to build suspense so that when my blog comes it is the coolest and most anticipated blog out there. Stay tuned!
Cool picture of fruit. It could be in a Better Homes and Gardens mag.
That fruit makes me hungry for summer (and just hungry in general!)
Hi! It's Kirk and Amanda Graves. Kirk served his mission with JD. We found your blog through Alex and Jane's blog. It was so much fun catching up with your exciting lives! Hope all is well!
agh. i would die with 7 months without warmth! Picnics are seriously the best! I think we will do one this weekend! thanks for the idea again!
How fun to do an outdoor picnic. Love your blog. Soooo april passed and we didn't hang out. How's May lookin for you? Were driving to cali for memorial day weekend -- leaving the wed before and comin back the wed after. If you two want to join us you may! I'll call in a few days-- i think your doing your race soon Good luck! :)
Post a Comment