My dad's company is doing some sort of business deal with a company based in Utah so he's been up here quite a bit lately. It's been awesome for the business, but also for me :). It's hard to live so far away from my family. I just miss everybody so much! Luckily we all really like eachother so we make an effort not to go more than a couple months (weeks) without seeing eachother.
Wednesday night I didn't work so we got to hang out. We went to Kneaders for dinner. It never fails to please. Plus, dad made us order two desserts each to bring home and sample. So bad! I had such a bad stomach ache after!
We made it home in time for JD to watch his beloved Jazz disappoint him big time. He looks hopeful in the picture but those hopes were soon dashed. I don't think there are two people who love the NBA more.
I, on the other hand can't watch a game unless it's the 4th quarter, and even then I'm just not that interested. So here's me blogging. Much more fun :).

Wednesday night I didn't work so we got to hang out. We went to Kneaders for dinner. It never fails to please. Plus, dad made us order two desserts each to bring home and sample. So bad! I had such a bad stomach ache after!
We made it home in time for JD to watch his beloved Jazz disappoint him big time. He looks hopeful in the picture but those hopes were soon dashed. I don't think there are two people who love the NBA more.
I, on the other hand can't watch a game unless it's the 4th quarter, and even then I'm just not that interested. So here's me blogging. Much more fun :).
Pretty sure I have the best dad in the world!
12 comments:
I am jealous that you get to see your dad and Bryce so much. It looks like you guys had fun.
P.S the slideshow looks great!
Fun, we need to all be together. That's what I love most about him -his passion for food. He needs to make the Sacramento trips now for business expansion:) Love ya.
Cute. You are a daddy's girl. I am too. I love dads!
I'm know your dad is great but I have the best dad in the world. He too has a passion for food and basketball. However, he also comes over to my house to be "hired labor" except it's more like slave labor because I don't pay him with anything ('cept love). Dad's just really are the best thing, well next to mom's of course.
He is the best Dad. I love him.
I would have a hard time living away from your parents if i was you. Bryce and i are spoiled.
Thank for the congrats!!
The food places are probably the main thing I miss about school!! We need Kneaders down here, with their french toast!=)
You do.
Adrie,
your on my mind this week. I'm sending you good vibes for your race this weekend. gonna rock it!
Your dad is pretty amazing! Good luck on your race this weekend. My advice is "go fast"! Don't worry about saving energy for the run, just push your hardest the entire time. Let me know how it goes!
I'm totally imagining you whipping out your big ol' camera in Kneaders to take that picture of the cup. Such an avid blogger.
i love your dad! that was my favorite thing about the singles ward was seeing your parents. yummmm kneaders! when we vistited utah over xmas break we went there a lot! I love kneaders...now im missing it.
Dads are the best!
Post a Comment