So JD is obsessed with golf lately. It's a little annoying, but it makes him happy so whatever. My brother Bryce came into town for work, and much to JD's pleasure, he's become quite obsessed too. So they played the last two days together and had some male bonding time. Yesterday they asked if I wanted to go with them to walk and watch. I had nothing else to do and wanted to hang out with them, so I went. It was fun, but I still don't see how a person could want to play all the time. It must be a guy thing.

Here's some of my "trying to be artistic but not doing a very good job at it" shots.

The men. So very happy.

They let me hit a few balls. JD kept complimenting me and telling me how much potential I have. His dream is to play golf together when we're old and gray. We've made a deal- He runs with me and I'll play golf with him.

It's so cold! I'm shivering in my house right now. Hurry up Spring!!!
9 comments:
Hi! How are you? I love your posts -I think I should post other stuff besides my kids :) Hawaii looked so fun- I'm jealous. So did your Easter weekend. It was good to see what you've been up to. I'm not the best at updating my blog but I try. By the way golf can be very fun in relaxing laid back sort of way :) I love being able to do it with Rob although it's good for him to have the "guy" time too.
Funny thing...Bryce is trying to convince me i would be really super-great at the golfing sport. I think he just hates golfing alone. I think its massively borrrring. Last time i golfed it hurt my back!
o.k...so, #1, i'm SO sad about your back! About your chiro, sometimes the weirdest things seem to work. Here's something to think about though... Sometimes physical symptoms can have emotional roots. I have this book that lists physical ailments and their corrisponding emotional core. It says that the probable feelings causing "ill-ness" in your back are: Feeling no support,Can't cope w/emotional difficulties, Feeling burdened emotionally, Feelings of frustration. I'm not sure if any of those apply, but if they do apply then acknowledge and locate the origin of those feelings and replace then with their opposite appropriate positive feeling. Symptoms of an "illness" may be removed, but in order to achieve a complete resolution of that "illness," healing and changing of belief systems must take place before it can be eradicated. So, #2... you have gotten so good at blogging, and i'm jealous. I still can't figure out how to attach random pics. #3 thanks for hanging out with Bryce this week, he loves you! #4, i really like the big pic of you and J.D you have at the top of your blog! Its an awesome pic, i told Bryce i want one exactly like it of Him and I. #8, this comment is super long, sorry.
Hey Adrienne! Golfing is more of a guy thing but it's actually a lot of fun! I have my own set of clubs and Nate and I love to go. I would recommend going to the driving range... it's my favorite.
You might already know this, but the word GOLF came as an acronym for Gentlemen Only Ladies Forbidden. Ha HA!
wow you look so professional as a golfer! you are such a good wife going golfing with him! I'm no bueno so I think James is over me playing with him. We just hit balls into the ocean sometimes.
At least JD wants you to play golf with him. Josh doesn't want me to learn because then it will be like "two worlds colliding" meaning he doesn't want me becoming a part of his "guy" world. What a bum!
You should order on amazon, or go to your local library and check out the book: "Feelings buried alive never die." It will shed more light on the emotional/physical symptom situation. Its a fabulous book! You'll REALLY like it. I have owned 5 of them through my recent life and have given all away(but 1) to clients....its that good!
Look at you little pro. I think that golfing is in the air, at least with our family. Eric wants to do it every week. Cute pictures. miss ya
Post a Comment