Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Sarah!!

Here's a little tribute to the beautiful Miss Tayebi. I only wish I had the hundreds of older pictures to post cuz that would be way more entertaining. Love this girl and hope she has a wonderful 24th birthday. AND I hope I get to see her when she's in Utah this weekend. It's been way too long!





6 comments:

Sarah said...

Adrienne,
Let's see if it lets me post! Thank you so much- of course it made me cry that you would do something so freakin sweet for me...I feel honored to have even made it on the blog! I also realized that you and I spent a lot of time in our pjs together! I love you more than I can say in this comment box.

Alex and Jane said...

I also wish that you had some older pictures of you two together. It is a very cute post though. I think I actually took the last picture of the four of you. I am a vary good photographer.

Taylor Family said...

Soo cute! This must be a friend from California? Did you get my e-mail?

Jeff and Brandi said...

Hey girl!Just wanted to say hi! Your Hawaii trip looked awesome. I'm coming back to work the week of the 13th part time...so hopefully I will see you so we can catch up!

KCordell said...

Okay it's been Sarah's birthday for enough days already. What else is new. There must have been something that's happened in the lasts 4 days. I check your blog everyday and I'n getting bored, your gonna lose me if you don't post more often. I have a short attention span ;).

Bek said...

i love my sister.