Sunday, April 13, 2008

Happy 24th Birthday Sammy!

Just wanted to post some pics of my beautiful sister-in-law Sam cuz she just turned the big 2-4. We are getting old! I'm probably the worst at remembering birthdays, so I've decided to make a birthday calendar I can keep forever so I can be better. Anyways, I love this girl so much and it continues to grow the more I get to know her and the more time we spend together. I wish we lived closer cuz I know we'd have so much fun. We're so lucky to have you in our family Sam!
p.s.- don't you wish you could look as good as she does in a bikini like 6 months pregnant?


4 comments:

Taylor Family said...

VERY CUTE! I don't know if it is your computer or if mine is wierd. When I pull it up it looks normal to me. We will see if anyone else notices.

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

Adrie, you and your mom need to stop. When I pull up your blog I want cute pictures of you guys - not my ugly mug. hahaha. Thanks. We miss you. I might be in Utah May 2 for Garreth's Graduation. I'll let you know. Love ya.

KCordell said...

Is it really "the big 2-4?" because I've been 24 for 5 whole months now (a few more than you and Sam) and when people ask me how old I am I instantly think 21 because that's how I feel, and I've even had 2 kids. But if you ask me again at the big 2-5 I might feel totally different.

Lindsay Cahoon said...

Forget 6 months pregnant...I wish I looked that good in a bikini now. You two look like sisters.