Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Pampered.

So every time I looked in the mirror the last couple of weeks I thought to myself, I really need to go get a facial. I was all ready to make an appointment, fork out the money and pamper myself, when I ran into an old friend randomly at Olive Garden. It was so fun to see her and her hubby, AND she actually just started esthetician school and needed someone to practice facials on the following Monday. It was serendipity! (I love that word and the movie. I'm always looking for ways to use it, even if it doesn't really fit). So basically it was amazing. Thanks so much Katey. You can practice on me any time!

2 comments:

Leah said...

I'm jealous! That sounds SO relaxing!

The Drawes said...

Ha ha... i just saw this post! We should have taken pictures of you with your mask! Perhaps you'll just have to come back! I haven't checked for updates in a while! You're so sweet! I'll need you more, so keep your phone on!

xoxo
your personal esthetician