So, if you can't read the cartoon, it says "First Loser." That's how I feel about having to drop out of the 10 mile race I was so excited to run. (JD's, on the other hand, would say "Victory.")

I hate being a quitter when I set out to do something, but I've had this debilitating back pain for a few months now that just won't go away. It seems to get worse when I run, so I've had to cut back quite a bit to see if that helps.

I've also started going to a chiropractor. Just when you think you're done with the medical and dental bills...never fails. Anyways, I need some advice cuz my chiropractor wants me to wear weights on myself to "fix" the problem instead of just treat the symptoms. (Not all the time thank goodness but at home sometimes- so dorky:) Of course I want to fix the problem, but I don't know if wearing head gear for the body's gonna do it. I'm not ready to drop thousands of $$$ on this! Anybody ever dealt with back pain?

So, my solution to keep myself from going stir crazy...it needs a wash after winter, but it's been fun getting ready for the triathlon with Raelene. (Even though it's still too cold to
really enjoy it. Spring, please come soon.) Hopefully my back is better by April 26th! There's no way I'm dropping out of that.
6 comments:
I have to deal with horrible back pain all the time since after Pierce was born. I totally sympatize. I would take care of it as best you can now because once you have kids it all gets harder. Oh, and speaking of pregnancy I have a funny novel for your blog. Remember at the family reunion when we were at the hotel and we were talking to Grandpa about how many great-grandkids he had. Then Jared said and soon it will be one more and everyone looked at you. I thought that was totally funny because me and Tristan were not saying anything and there was this total awkwardness. I thought that was totally funny and I didn't mind making you sweat a little.
Oh, and I totally snopped around your links and found that bag. It was so cute I had to try it.
Oh sad! I didn't know that. It'll be better though! Gotta save up for that triathalon!! ;)!
Oh that's too bad. You need to just take it easy - I know it's easier said than done. But you still have the triathlon. Oh and I love that video display of the Savior's Life. Miss ya
Dorky? Yeah right. I think that those weights look darling. Sorry to hear about your back. Alex has some back problmes, but the cure for him is to take a break from moving pianos. So maybe stop lifting pianos and your back will feel better too!
Sorry I don't know how to spell problems.
Post a Comment