Monday, April 28, 2008

Experimenting with Photoshop

This past weekend was so much fun. We celebrated Jane and Alex's birthdays and Jane and JD's graduation. It was great to hang out with the White's and Barrus's all weekend. I had fun playing with the cutest little baby boy ever! I did a mini photo-shoot with him, mainly just in his carseat. He's so photogenic and just stares at the camera with those big gorgeous eyes. I had fun trying to figure out Photoshop and here's some beginner's work:

Original
Brightness/ Contrast/ Touched up
Black and White
Lots of Contrast
Original
Brightness/ Contrast


Charcoal/ Chalk

Watercolor

Here's just a few pictures from the weekend...



4 comments:

Alex and Jane said...

You weren't kidding, I want to print all of these. I love them. Now I want a good camera and photoshop so I can create masterpieces like these.
P.S. Mary wants to know if the picture of her is necessary. I think she looks cute. She doesn't--big surprise.

Whitney and Family said...

Those pictures are so cute! We have such a dang cute nephew!
-Whitney

Erin said...

i need photoshop. johnny is so beautiful! I love it! you are a fabulous photographer!

Eldredge greatness said...

ok, miss triathlete. youre in utah too? what the heck! good luck, having a road bike is definitely going to improve your time! ambyr