Today is my daddy's birthday. He really is the best dad in the world. Sorry to all those who think they have the best, because I KNOW mine is. He is so loved by his children. He is fun, loving, wise, humble, competitive, gentle, motivated, devoted, honest, goofy, and so many other things. Those are just a few reasons why any one he meets also loves him.

He started dating my mom when he was 16 and she was 15. How cute were they!?!? They are such a great example of how a marriage should be. I know that all of us kids aspire to have the kind of relationship they have.
Growing up, my dad gave himself the award of "Dorkiest Dad on the Block." He was so proud of it. Little did we know how cool he really was. He's the ultimate creator of fun, and has and continues to fill our lives with amazing experiences.
Papa with his precious newborns: Kamryn
Maddison
Dylan
I love you dad. Thanks for all you do. Especially letting us live with you right now. It's been wonderful and I don't know how Maddie's gonna handle not being able to wave bye bye to you every morning! Hope you have a lovely day.
10 comments:
Your parents are pretty awesome! I love that picture of your whole family together. Happy Birthday Tom.
How sweet!
I love your dad too! He's is the best Dad/Papa ever!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE that picture of your mom and dad in their younger years. They have hardly changed a bit!! Happy Birthday Tom!
Amen. Your dad is theeeee greatest! I can't believe how much your dad looks like Eric/Bryce (a weird composite of the two of them that I didn't realized existed!) This is such a sweet birthday-post for him! (and i love what you've done with your blog decor, it's been a while since I've been on it!)
You are totally right Adrienne.... We all do love him. He is the greatest!!! Happy Birthday Tom!
Last comment was from Jessett!!! LOL!
Made me tear up. We LOVE him so much.
Happy birthday Tom. Hope you had a wonderful day. So, you are responsible for Eric's good looks!
Another good thing about Tom...he makes everyone feel like they are family..I have always felt this way but now I realize that everyone that commented probably does too!(Tom, I know I'm your favortie...we won't tell anyone!) Happy Birthday!
I just realized I have been awful at leaving comments on your blog lately! I will do better!
Yah, I guess I have to agree with everyone else. My dad is he best dad ever. Who else would say, "Hey kids, who wants to ride the roller coaster?!" Kids: "I do, I do" Dad: "I say no." He's he best. I love you dad.
Post a Comment