Maddison's turned into a toddler overnight. I can't believe she's almost a year old. It's crazy how fast they grow. Do all moms go through a little mourning phase when they realize their baby is long gone? Don't get me wrong, I LOVE this stage and love Maddie more every day, but she's a big girl now. She's walking, trying to mimick every word, making animal noises, going up and down the stairs, handing me books to read over and over again, and begging for toys when we go shopping. I thought I had years before that would happen.
But who could resist this face? I'm probably gonna have a hard time not spoiling this little chunk. I love her to pieces!
5 comments:
We all have a hard time resisting that cute face. Please don't ever move!!
She is growing fast and is so dang cute! I can't believe she is almost one!
These pictures crack me up! LOVE HER! Hope you are had a fun New Years and that you are having even more fun at work right now!
We all mourne our babies turning into little people....but we need to also find joy in it! They are growing and learning and becoming a little more independent! Its the best thing ever! And then we have tiny ones AGAIN and get to see the whole process again!
Loved your Christmas card! We are hoping to send out a NEW YEARS card.....but we have our hands full these days and if you don't get one it isn't because we didn't send YOU one...it means we didn't send ANYONE one. :)
Miss ya! Love ya! Happy New Year!
Oh Adrienne! Maddison is so dog-gone precious! I can't believe she is already walking! Man, time DOES fly. How fun for you guys! I bet it just gets better and better. I hear they can really make you laugh with the things they say. We can't wait for Deacon's funny comments. Lots of love to y'all in California!
Post a Comment