Saturday was my brother Bryce's birthday. I think he turned 29 :). It's hard for me to remember him as the "mean" brother because we're such good friends now. Bryce has always been the best at whatever he does. And if he's not, he doesn't do it! He's so much fun to be around, and always leaves you wanting more of him. We had babies 12 days apart almost a year ago, and it's been fun relating to each other as new parents. For someone who never liked kids much growing up, he sure loves his little buddy. Briggs is lucky to have him as a dad. Almost 3 years ago he was in a snowboarding accident and I was unfortunate enough to witness it. I'm crying right now thinking about it. It was amazing to see his faith and humility when we weren't sure what was going to happen. When miracles did happen, we were changed forever. I love you Bryce and I'm so happy things are going so great in your life: wonderful wife, successful new business, new house, cutest little boy ever!
1 comment:
Thanks Adrie, that was vey sweet. Don't tell anyone but you made me tear up a bit. I love you.
-Your mean brother
Post a Comment