Sunday, December 13, 2009

Nanette and Maddie

Last Sunday we went to LA to visit some of our best friends, the Odions. It's crazy to think they just celebrated their 5 year anniversary because it seems like just yesterday the four of us were at conference, Chuck and Kaitlin hanging out for the first time. Whatever that was in Grandma Sara's mystery casserole, it made each of us fall in love!

Now we have cute girls 4 months apart that were so excited to play together.

Here's Maddie getting a taste of her own medicine.

They live in the coolest part of LA. It's right down the street from this really nice outdoor shopping district that was all decorated for Christmas. So after dinner, we bundled the girls up and headed down to the mall.

Maddie loves Nan! She can even say her name. (Well, it just happens to be her favorite food too).

The guys with the babes at Anthropologie. Have I mentioned I love this store?
Kaitlin and I have been friends since freshman year of college. She is the best! We had so much fun reliving our pest control days eating yogurt cake and JD getting his hair cut by his favorite barber.

Can't wait til next time!

1 comment:

Matt and Mandy said...

Too cute! I had no idea Chuck was married and had a baby, weird how time flies! I guess we are all grown up now :)