Friday, December 18, 2009

Party at the Montage

Wednesday night JD and I went to his work Christmas party. I know it sounds weird, but I love work Christmas parties for some reason! I think it's the combination of watching the unexpected people boogie on the dance floor or karaoke their hearts out, eating free food, potentially leaving with a cash prize (or something that can be returned for cash), and meeting fun people. This was especially fun because it was at the Montage in Laguna Beach. Everyone was put up in a room there for the night, but since JD's still in training, we were with the other AIT's at the Best Western. Ha ha. Although we had an ocean view, we were pretty envious of every one else. Next year :). Here's JD with some co-workers from his building.
The band was AMAZING! It's actually Oprah's favorite band, to show you how good they are. Not that I always agree with Oprah, but she can afford to pay for the best. We danced for hours!
Had so much fun with my date. He's worked hard the last 6 months and is finished with his hours. Now he just has to pass the national and state tests and get his own building. We're excited to see what happens!

3 comments:

Sharon & George said...

Well done J.D.

Turners said...

I totally LOVE work parties too! Especially the Christmas ones--so I can def relate with you on that one. You look gorgeous and looks like you guys had a blast!! Happy Holidays (I totally love your family Christmas card too :)

Brittany said...

How fun! I love work parties too. I'm big on free stuff. :)

You look amaaazing Adrienne! I love your black dress, so hot!