Thursday, December 3, 2009

10 Months






What Maddie's up to at 10 Months:
  • Climbing stairs
  • Taking her first steps
  • Pointing at everything
  • Taking 2 great naps a day and sleeping all night
  • Imitating so many words and understanding what they mean
  • Saying: mama, dada, papa, byebye, uh-oh, no, apple, Jessie, thank you, hello, hi, num nums, nana, ball, meow
  • Shakin it whenever she hears music
  • Getting into drawers and cupboards
  • Having fun playing with other kids and playing outside
  • Trying to sing along, esp. at church
  • Giving a cheesy, toothy grin
  • Knowing that she's being funny
  • Belly laughing when tickled
  • Jumping on me when daddy brings her in in the mornings
  • Giving kisses and loves

7 comments:

Sarah Tayebi said...

I'm so glad I got to see her over the holiday- she's so cute.

Unknown said...

Holy cow! She sounds like she is doing great! Lyla is almost 1 and all she says is "dada"! What's your secret?

The Oborn Family said...

Maddi is so adorable - we miss you both! And I am super jealous that you were able to wear a tank top running and playing sports at Thanksgiving . . . while I am sitting here in sweats and a sweatshirt wishing the HIGH for the day wasn't below freezing.

Katrina Rasband said...

she is getting so big and so stinkin cute! :o)

jenniferhoiyin said...

I know I say it every time, but she's so cute and getting big! i love the new developments.
miss & love

Erin said...

she is saying so much and talking!!! that is awesome! I wish brady said more than just mama and dada! what a cutie patotie!

Kristina said...

cute Adrienne! I love the month signs.