
Our baby has grown up so much this last month. She's turning into a big girl in so many ways. She's crawling, standing up on everything, eating real food, clapping, waving bye bye, signing "more," crying for mamama in the mornings, sleeping 11 hours at night, trying to sing and dance along with music, and getting into the stranger danger stage. She's been sick all weekend and it's so sad, but it's felt good to do nothing but cuddle her. I hope she gets over it soon so we can get some sleep again!
6 comments:
Poor little Maddie. Give her a kiss for me.
She is so adorable! Happy eight months!
I miss that little boo boo!!!
She is soo cute Adrie...Paige is gonna have to meet her soon! Hopefully next trip! You always have such fun cute posts! If you keep doing this well when you have 4 kids, I will have to hate you! =) JK! Hi to all your cute family! Kiss your mama for me too!
she is so dang cute !! TIME FLIES BY! also, i want to change my friends blog clicks to show when they last updated .. like yours. How did you do it?i cannot figure it out!
8 months already??? I swear we just visited her as a newborn in your Utah condo. She is a doll - and your family pics (just catching up on blogging after months of slacking) and GORGEOUS!!! We miss you.
Post a Comment