Thursday, September 24, 2009

Happy Birthday JD

Tuesday the 22nd was JD's 27th birthday. Maddie and I took him out to lunch and later that day we had a little birthday get together with our families. We also went to the Angels Yankees game last minute. I think he had a pretty good day. I got him tickets to the BYU vs. UNLV game in October. We're excited to have a weekend away in Las Vegas!

Maddison and I are so lucky that JD is ours. He's the best husband and father. Thanks for all you do for us babe. We love you so much!!!

5 comments:

Sharon & George said...

Happy birthday J.D.

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

Happy Bday uncle JD. Kamryn has a special message for you... "You're crazy JD"
Can't wait to hang out with you guys soon.

Josh and Megan said...

Happy Birthday...how does it feel to be in your late twenties? Or would you still consider it mid twenties? Whatever it is, we are getting old! At least we still act like we are in our early twenties, some of us like teens...won't name any names...

Taylor Family said...

WOW Adrie! You look SO GOOD! We miss you so much! Keep posting pictures so we can watch cute little Maddie grow up!

Brett + Kristin said...

Happy Birthday Birthday Boy! What a beautiful family!