After realizing that it's been way too long since I've posted, I decided to get on my mom's Mac and try to come up with something to blog about. It's not that my life's so dull that that there's nothing going on...quite the opposite. I've been too busy to even charge my camera battery, let alone document all of the momentous things that are happening every day. And believe me- there are momentous things. Like Maddie perfecting her speed crawl, pulling herself up on EVERYTHING, and refusing her afternoon nap. Who refuses an afternoon nap? And me making it to work on time after trying to have every detail taken care of for whoever's babysitting, along with my six meals a day I'm supposed to be eating. (Work's going great, by the way. I love working in the ER). And JD managing to stay up on all the latest BYU football news while working his buns off at the office (and in the gym:). It's a miracle that we have any energy left at all to do the fun stuff. But of course we manage to fit it in. A lot of it. We've been hanging out with friends and family all summer long. I keep having to remind myself that summer's never really over in California. There're plenty of beach days left for us. Jealous? Come visit us. We miss you. Maddison loves seeing these two buddies almost as much as I love seeing their moms. I hope their moms don't care that I cartoonized them.
Here's Nanette. She's got a birthday coming up on the 27th. She's pretty smart. This is what she did when I asked her how old she was gonna be. We got to see her tonight and she is just too cute. Maddie envies her lovely locks.
p.s. Don't go see "Love Happens," the new Jennifer Aniston movie. It was brutal. I thought it was never going to end.
6 comments:
Nan loved seeing Maddison tonight too! The two of them together bring a song to mind "Ebony and Ivory." :)
Oh, and Charles and I loved seeing you two as well. :) Also, I can't stop laughing about the "hot seat" interview that I had with Jones' grandma-ask Jane :)
omg I went to see that movie and I really liked it!! I truly felt like I was in a healing seminar and I didnt want it to end!! haha
Oh come on, you can't possibly love working there in the ER more than here in the good ol' ICU ;) Glad you guys are having fun. She is growing up BEAUTIFULLY! and sooo fast too!
Such a perfect description of my Savannah Kate...she too is jealous of Nanette's hair! Thanks for the cute post!
I miss you guys. I feel like it has been forever since I've seen you? Has it? I'm glad I'm not preggers anymore so that soon we can travel more. Maddie is stunning, just like her mommy.
Post a Comment