
It's so hard to believe that my baby's 7 months old. She's leaving the infant stage and heading toward toddler at lightning speed. As I'm typing this, she's pulling herself up my leg and standing at the couch, (a trick she undoubtedly picked up from her cousin Briggs last week.) She's in the process of perfecting her crawling, picking up puffs with little pinchers, and mimicking sounds. She cracks us up with her whimpery whine, her obsession with electronics, her determination to get what she wants, and her intense bearing down. Lately when she wakes up, she'll crawl to the side of the crib nearest the door, push down the bumper, grab on to the rails, and wail til someone comes to get her. I love seeing her personality come out. She's still zero to sixty, but so much more happy than she was those first couple of months. We just can't get enough of her.
5 comments:
Oh we miss her so much! Briggs has been so grouchy the last 2 days. I think he misses his cousin, Grandma, Papa, auntie's and uncles.
I was sad when we left because I didn't get to give goodbye kisses to Maddie. She was napping too long :(
WE love her!!!
oh my gosh! she is such a little girl not a baby! I can't believe she is pulling up and crawling! so jealous! she is dang cute! crazy how time flies huh?
Wow, you can tell she is growing up in these pictures. Tell her to stop it.
That's the best stage, and every stage after that :).
I can tell she misses us. You'll have to come visit.
How has 7 months gone by SO QUICKLY!!??!!?!!
She's adorable and we sure wish she were around HERE!
I'm glad you're loving every moment...I knew you would!
Post a Comment