Being a Mother.
And I love my own mother for teaching me all I need to know. I love how she adores my baby. I love my mother-in-law for being the most pleasant person in the world. And I love that my husband can't ever remember a time when he was mad at her. I love my sister-in-laws and friends for the amazing mothers they are. I love and feel for those women that anxiously wait to become mothers. There isn't anything more beautiful than motherhood.
2 comments:
I love that Maddie has such a great mommy and J.D such an amazing wife. You're too sweet. I'm thankful for you.
Love, Juli
AMEN! You are such a good, cute momma. Keep it up. You living in SF now?! How fun! I have a great friend in Palo Alto...Maren Layton. You should get to know her. She is amazing! Also, about the working thing...I know how you feel, I don't want my knowledge and work to go to waste, but I can't leave my 3 little ones! What to do? Good luck with that!
Post a Comment