Thursday, May 20, 2010

5.20.05

Today we celebrate our 5th Anniversary. I really can't believe it's been that long! Are we really that old? It's been a lovely adventure so far, and I look forward to spending the next 5, 10, 30, 60...years with this man. I'm so lucky to be married to my best friend. He's such an amazing daddy and just a genuinely good guy. The traditional five year gift is "wood." I gave him a jar full of golf tees with all the reasons I love him curled around them, along with a couple of private golf lessons. He gave me a month of tennis lessons! I'm so excited! Watch out family, we're gonna be ready to beat you this summer :)!

3 comments:

Warner said...

Congrats!! you have such a darling family!! love your new house too!!! i think it would be AWESOME to live in san fran :)

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

Happy Anniversary to the most beautiful couple. I remember your wedding like it was yesterday, and I can tell you're as inlove as you were then. Can't wait to watch Maddie so you guys can get away.

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

Just so you know I'm bringing my A GAME. Bring it on:).