Monday, May 3, 2010

Sweet Baby

This is my newest nephew Will. He is stinkin cute. We all agree that he's the spitting image of his dad, but there are moments when I see Johnny in him. I can't remember my baby ever being so tiny.



He's so precious. I know he'll change so much from now til the next time I see him. I'm baffled by how much they change in the first year.
This little one is no longer a baby. She's officially a little girl, growing by leaps and bounds every day, and I love her every inch!

3 comments:

Katrina Rasband said...

he is sweet!
i love the picture of maddie! i loved the days when the girls could eat topless! lol

Whitney and Family said...

Thanks for posting these...I've been needing some pictures!!! I can't wait to meet him-he really does look like Alex from your pictures! So cute!!!

Erin said...

congrats to jane and hubby! what a cute little baby, but we already knew they would make more cute ones after johnny! your little girl is so big, and dang adorable!