Last weekend we made a trip out to Utah for Shalice's wedding. It was such a special day, and seeing my friend so happy and in love made me happy. She was a gorgeous bride and everything was perfect. That's just how she rolls.






I can't even tell you how great it was to hang out with so many people that I love all day long. Just when I was starting to feel I was lacking in the friend department, being so far away, I went back to our old home and got my fill! I just keep thinking how grateful I am for my friends. Besides the wedding day bliss, I got to finally meet baby Jane, who is almost one, give Grandma Sara a kiss, visit my buddies in the M/SICU, give my preceptor who just lost her husband a hug, and catch up with dear friends in our amazing PG ward. I'm not gonna lie, it was kinda painful to visit our old ward and condo. We really loved it there and have so many fond memories. I think if you asked us that day if we'd give it all up and move back, we'd have said yes. But I realize that life moves on, and that you can love whatever situation you find yourself in.





Did I mention that we stayed with the Chase's and each loved having a best friend to hang out with all weekend. Especially Maddie. Megan and Josh even gave up their bed for us so Maddie could sleep in their closet and sleep in til ten like Savannah. We love them. The girls were so cute together. They are both way into babies and thought it was so funny to walk through the Gateway holding hands. Even toddlers are happier when they're close to their friends!
3 comments:
I seriously LOVE these pictures! Its so fun to have good friends. I'm sad I didn't get to see you while you were here.:(
When did you post this? I just noticed it! You probably started it and finished later and didn't change the time!
Anyway, we had a blast with you guys here. We wish we had you back for good, but it just makes the visits that much more fun!
p.s. we saw robin hood and didn't love it. Good thing we chose Iron Man!
Sad we missed you! Hope your next visit to Utah is before too long so we can see you too!
Post a Comment