Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Home Sweet Home

I've had a few people request pictures of our new home, so for those of you who care, come on in.
Here's the living room. If you look close you can see the place I spend lots of time cleaning up each day, along with the cute little mess-maker herself.
The Kitchen. I'm seriously becoming gourmet in here. No really, last night I made homemade pizzas- four of them.
See my pizza stone? I wasn't lying. I also made oatmeal chocolate chip cookies. Yum. I have too much time on my hands! Might explain why my pants fit tighter these days :(.
Downstairs Bathroom. Needs a picture or something.
Master bedroom. Needs more furniture to fill it up.
Master Bath. We have contests who can keep their sink cleaner. He usually wins, so I'm tempted to not clean it next time I make my rounds.
Laundry. Love them with a passion.
Guest Room/ Office. Not used enough. Please come visit. Please!
Maddie's Bathroom.
Place where Maddie spends most of her time. Seriously this girl has to get her 13 hours in. She also still likes two naps a day. I'm not complaining.
Front yard.
We kind of love it here.

8 comments:

Lindsay Cahoon said...

Holy cow! That looks so nice! I'm so happy you guys like it there.

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

We're so jealous of where you live. We love it. We'll have to use that cute guest room soon. Give Maddie kisses from her auntie.
Oh and I know your jeans don't fit any tighter, I just saw you and you look as amazing as ever.

Anonymous said...

It looks amazing and so nice! I am jealous! How is the ward up there! We miss you here

Unknown said...

Your place looks great! It must be so exciting to move somewhere new.

Unknown said...

So cute!!! Hey question where dido you get that rocker. I have been looking for one but can't find one I really like.
Do you like that one?

Erin said...

waaay cute!

Brittany said...

Wow! What a gorgeous home. Hope you guys are so happy!

Brandon and Erin said...

So cute...you should come decorate my house;) I have too much junk everywhere:)