Sunday, June 13, 2010

Remember Memorial Day?

How is it already the middle of June? I've been meaning to blog about our Ramsay family reunion over Memorial Day for weeks. Where has the time gone? Anyways, I was not very good at taking pictures that weekend so this is only the first part of our trip. We had a layover in LB on our way to St. George so the Barrus' came and took us to lunch. These two are best buds.
This family reunion was extra fun because it was just my Grandpa and Grandma Ramsay's family. Every one of their kids, grandkids, their spouses, and great grandkids (minus 3) were there.
There were so many little ones. This was our attempt to get a picture of the 3 and unders.
A few of my cousins...February birthdays!
Too bad my hand ruined this pictures. Still love it.

Do you have shaved ice at your family reunions. Didn't think so. This was bomb.
Maddie figured out a way to mooch from just about every person in the family.
Sadly this is the best picture I have of these two from the weekend. They were actually really cute together.
Grammy and baby D.


So I'm in need of some pictures from the water park. And pictures of the whole group. (Obviously my family's been slacking on the blogging like me). Sad that we didn't get a cute picture of the 4 kiddos together. Oh well, next time (like we always say). We had a blast at this amazing community center. It had pools, splash pads, a lazy river, water slides, BBQ area, basketball courts, and a rock climbing wall. You better believe we took advantage of it all! I love being with my family.

1 comment:

Erin said...

what a fun reunion! and sooo many babies the same age! that is so awesome!