Last week was so much fun. We had Jess and Mike and Bryce, Sarah and Briggs here to play for a whole week. Basically we just soaked up the sun, watched the babies interact, and played tennis. Maddie and Briggs were beyond adorable together, and let's face it, they're way cuter than we are, so the cameras naturally gravitated towards them. (Explaining the lack of pictures of adults here).
Surfer babies.
P.S. We miss everyone else too. Can't wait for our next baby boy to be here Sammy!
6 comments:
Oh my GOSH! You got the cutest pictures!! Can you email me all the ones you posted? I'll email you mine also...but they're not nearly as cute. How did you do that new adorable heading?! Way cute! We miss you guys SO BAD!
LOves!
Oh those little ones are so cute. I love your new heading. Tell us how you did that. Dylan can't wait to meet his cousins... or maybe he can, because I feel like he's NEVER coming out! Love you.
The babies are so cute. Love the pictures.
Holy smokes you and your brother must come out strong in your kids because they look SOO much alike. Cute!!! Sorry JD...you got the shaft like I did.
cute cute pictures! It was so good to see you guys a few weeks ago!
Love those babies!!
Post a Comment