Saturday, August 29, 2009

Fam Pics

Last weekend we had our family pictures taken at the San Juan Capistrano Train Station by Jill Facer. It was a perfect setting, and she did amazing. We love how well she captured Maddie's cuteness! Check her photography blog out here. I'd totally recommend her (and already have to two sis-in-laws)! Here's a bunch of my favorites...














16 comments:

Katie said...

such cute pictures! you guys look great. i can't believe how big maddie is!

Unknown said...

Wow, those pictures are so cute!

Trent & Emily Davies said...

Those are all so cute!! I love the first picture of her with the beads and the pink tutu. So darling!!

Unknown said...

oh i love them all! She is getting so big. you guys look great!! love it.

Matt and Mandy said...

so cute! Maddie is looking so old already, I hate how fast they grow, but she is adorable!

Justin + kelly said...

Those pics are too cute! I cant believe how big Maddie is! They grow way too fast!

Becca Rowe said...

Adorable pictures! She is beautiful! How's CA treating you?

Emily said...

Adorable! I love the first one!

Jenna said...

How adorable. These are great. I love all of Maddie's outfits. She and Abby need to be friends.

Erin said...

i saw these on her photo blog and loved them! So adorable! it's fun now that the kids will smile and look at the camera! I was hoping to see you guys at the 4th ward last sunday, saw all the in laws though!

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

You're killing us, we already miss her like crazy and now you go and post these pictures and all I want to do is get in the car and drive so I can take her swimming. These pictures are stunning, you all belong in a magazine. I love my Maddie Love.

JRC said...

SOOO cute! I love the photographer, she did a great job. We had Brooke's husband take some pictures for us...Cohen didn't exactly make it easy. He's not as easily amused. You'll have to check them out on my blog:) Hope everything is going good. We miss you! When are you coming to visit?

Josh and Megan said...

Love, Love, LOVE them! Doesn't it feel like you just did her newborn pics? Before you know it she'll be one and you'll want to do more pictures! Can't wait to see Maddison soon(and you!)

Cindy and Rob said...

I love all these pictures. They belong in a Magazine. You guys are so cute.

Kaitlin and Charles said...

Oh man, I can't believe that we get to be friends with this gorgeous family!

Camille Kenyon said...

Oh my gosh! Your family is so beautiful! Shows how often I blog and check yours! I miss you girl and it looks like you guys are so happy and love life in cali! Love you and call if you are ever in utah!