Wednesday, September 9, 2009

09.09.09

Happy Birthday to my newest nephew Dylan Slater Lindsey! And what a cool day to be born!

Get this:

September has 9 letters

Wednesday has 9 letters

Today is the 252 day of the year which equals nine when added up

AND he was born at 2:34am (Add it up people!)

Congrats to my brother and sister-in-law (who is amazing and gave birth naturally again). I'm anxiously awaiting more pictures of this little guy!

p.s. Happy Birthday Erin Low and thanks for letting me steal the info from your blog :)

7 comments:

Sharon & George said...

Love your post. To see some pictures of Dylan check my post.

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

Did you know he was born at 2:34? 9 is his number

Anonymous said...

I never realized all of that!! He is one crazy little kid! Maybe he will have 9 wives one day! Jk. That is way cool though...some great bragging rights :)

Erin said...

she is sooo lucky! that is awesome! i decided that because of this day i would get prego and have a baby 10/10/10! my aunt said tons of babies were born via c-section yesterday at the hospital she works at!

Cindy and Rob said...

Ha ha I love your post. That is so great. 9 is his lucky number.

Mark and Racquel Stallings said...

Hey I'm glad I finally got a minute to write on your blog and say Thank you! I LOVED those so much!!! I seriously can't get enough of them. Caden has already worn both shirts and I can't wait for his party so he can wear the other one. I have had a couple people ask me about them, you need to open a little shop so I can send all my peeps there. You are amazing and so talented. Thanks so much again!

natalie todd said...

cute family pictures. Maddie is looking so big and adorable! Love your new header too. When can we hang out?