JD gave our baby a beautiful blessing last Sunday. I was worried that she would cry through the whole thing, but she did amazing, and was wide awake and peaceful the whole time. I was overwhelmed with gratitude and emotion as I watched the men in our family gather to bless our special little girl. I'm so grateful for the priesthood and a loving Father in Heaven who gives us little glimpses into the immense love He has for us. I know He adores Maddison, and I also know He must love me very much to let me be her mother.
Here she is in her princess dress. Thanks Kim for letting me borrow it. It was perfect!
5 comments:
hey there, so cute! i love these pics of maddie... can i call her that? lol. both your families are a bunch of goodlooking ppls i might say! hope you're doing well.
I'm so glad that it worked! She looks BEAUTIFUL!!!
she is so precious! im so excited for that to happen next month for brady! what an amazing experience! love the family and how big it's growing! so fun!
Hey Adrienne,
I could definitely have some mailed out by tomorrow. I've never over nighted something but I think it could get to you by Friday. I don't have your email but that would make things faster. I have almost every color so just pick 2 colors you want. I also need to know what sizes to make them. Regular, mini, or Tiny? I could get finished sooner if you call me but I don't want to leave my number on this. Email with your number and that will be faster.
Hey there, Maddison is so precious! Her pics are beautiful. I've been wanting to post a comment forever, but time is coming few and far between. Two kids is crazy busy, but I love every minute of it. I am going back to work but not sure how much...most likely less than part time. How about you? It looks like things are going great and you're enjoying your time off. Miss ya!
Post a Comment