Saturday, March 28, 2009

2 Months

Maddison's 2 Month Stats:
24 inches (91st percentile)
12.5 lbs (89th percentile)
We grow 'em big and healthy in this family!
Not happy about being so exposed...
Why mom?
But here's my happy baby.
Have a great day!

10 comments:

Lindsay Cahoon said...

What a cutie! I can't believe how much older she looks already.

Anonymous said...

She's our big girl. 2 months ...can't believe it. I love the new family pic on your header! I wish we had one of those.

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

omg shes getting more and more beautiful everyday! that smile at the end is priceless!! love it

Burnhams said...

Wow! She looks huge! And so so cute!

Tom and Nan said...

You captured a SMILE!! Yeah !!! She's sooo cute!!!

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

I love the Maddie smile. I can't wait to see you guys. Thank goodness for this wedding coming up.... Give that big girl a kiss for us.

Matt and Mandy said...

She is too too cute! Enjoy every minute of it, it goes by WAY too fast!

Josh and Megan said...

Really, 2 months? I think I am going to say that every month of her life?! Can't believe it! I love the little sassy girl...especially her smiles! Hope you made it through the weekend...sorry I wasn't too much help!

Mark and Juli said...

She is my cute smiling Maddie girl. I'm glad I got a new picture for my background. It was extra special having J.D. here this weekend. Wish Adrienne could have been here. I love you all. Gramps

Erin said...

her stats are almost the same as brady's, except he was 13.10 lbs. chunky babies are better anyways then those 9 lb 21 inch kids! ;) she is adorable!