Thursday, March 12, 2009

Can't Get Enough

Last weekend we had everyone here for the blessings. It was heaven. Because we all live in different states, I never seem to get enough of my parents and siblings. It's hard being so far from your best friends, but I guess it just makes time together that much sweeter. We had a little party on Saturday at our clubhouse. I wish I would've taken more pictures, but I was in the bathroom trying to feed my fussy baby half the time! (I'm stiill working on the nursing discreetly thing). They can't get enough of this little angel.
Kami was so cute with her baby cousins.
I never get enough of this guy!
These girls couldn't get enough of the cupcake pops.
So sweet, when asleep!I never get enough of these girlies.
So happy with her baby.
Doesn't get any cuter than this!
Grandma and her buddies.
Thanks so much to everyone who came from near and far to hang out with us! We LOVE you!

2 comments:

Cindy and Rob said...

Just wanted to say congrats. Madison is so beautiful.

Erin said...

you need to get yourself a hooter hider or nursing blanket or whatever they are called! they are the best things ever, so that you can nurse in public and not miss anything! i love mine!