Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Growing Up







6 comments:

Mark and Juli said...

My little Maddie is cute cute cute. I want to kiss her. I will Saturday. Gramps

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

She is growing up. Make it stop! At least until I get there. Love you guys. I can't wait to hold my gorgeous little niece.

Anonymous said...

She is filling out fast! I can't believe how much she's changing already. I wish we could keep them little or at least go in slow motion through some parts :)

Alex and Jane said...

Oh my gosh I need to see my little girl. I haven't been gone that long and she is already so grown up. I need to kiss those cheeks.

Josh and Megan said...

Love her and all those darling pics! Good thing you're getting use out of all those onsies!

E-M-J said...

Congrats! she is so beautiful! I hope I can see her soon. Let us know when you come home!