If you want directions to make them yourself, go to Bakerella's website. She rocks!
Thank you Thank you! Love them!
those are too adorable! thanks for sharing the website! you always know about cool things.
Love that website too! Fun that you made them!
I have been meaning to make them for the longest time! Were they hard?! I just feel like I don't have enough time, did it take a while? They turned out just perfect! :-)
These are great! Every time I make them, people can't stop talking about how good they are. Bakerella really is a baking genius!
delicious!
i love them and love that website too!
We sure had fun this last weekend. It was so much fun to be with you family Adrienne. Sure do love you all. The Cupcake Pops were great. Gramps
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Thank you Thank you! Love them!
those are too adorable! thanks for sharing the website! you always know about cool things.
Love that website too! Fun that you made them!
I have been meaning to make them for the longest time! Were they hard?! I just feel like I don't have enough time, did it take a while? They turned out just perfect! :-)
These are great! Every time I make them, people can't stop talking about how good they are. Bakerella really is a baking genius!
delicious!
i love them and love that website too!
We sure had fun this last weekend. It was so much fun to be with you family Adrienne. Sure do love you all. The Cupcake Pops were great. Gramps
Post a Comment