Sunday, April 5, 2009

These Days...

Maddison's been busy loungin in her bouncy chair,
Sucking on her binky and sleeping in her crib,
Getting dressed up for church (she's got to wear all her adorable dresses before she grows out of them!),
Playing with her favorite toy, Mr. Octopus (notice how she managed to hook her iron grip around the orange fish...genius or luck?),

And just being her adorable self!


14 comments:

KCordell said...

I did have your email and I never delete them but I deleted yours. I feel totally dumb. Of course I'll add you just email me again kjhawkins67 at msn dot com.

Anonymous said...

Our little sweetheart. She looks different everytime we view her. Briggs cant wait to play with his buddy.

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

It's not luck Adrie, she's BRILLIANT.

Tom and Nan said...

She's all grown up !! I can't wait to kiss her. I miss her and her momma sooo much. Hurry to Grammy's house.

Erin said...

she is getting so big! so cute! brady has that same underwater playmat...i wish he would grab for things, but he looves talking to the yellow fish!

Our EyreLife said...

She's just too cute. Hopefully we'll get around to seeing her in person one of these days!

Big hugs!

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

I miss that little boo boo! cant wait to see her!!! oh and you too big sister! love you

Mark and Juli said...

She got a little personality +++++ I can't wait to see her. Hurry to Grampy's house. After Grammy's of course. I really can't wait.

Sarah said...

She is so adorable. I need to meet her and dote on her for a couple of hours- I can't wait to see you soon- I WILL see you soon!

Josh and Megan said...

OH I just LOVE the last picture! How cute is that new flower...I never texted you back about it, but I really do love it! Hope you made it to CA okay! Can't wait to hear about the flight! I bet she did fabulous! I will miss you and Maddie this month! You better come back...although I know how tempting it is to stay!

Brett + Kristin said...

She is beautiful! Love the family pic on the top!

Alex and Jane said...

Definitely genius. I mean she is MY neice. I love that little girl!

Robin said...

She's so sweet! Girls seem so cute and cuddly! How are you doing Adrienne? I remember right about then I was loving my baby but hating the lack of sleep!

Newton Party of FIVE. said...

she is just too darn CUTE!!! :]