Megan's parents have some friends that live in the most AMAZING house on the Canyon's Resort and they invited us to go snowboarding with them yesterday. Oh and we also stayed the night before in Kamas in the Clark's amazing log cabin they just bought. We are spoiled.
Here's JD sippin on some hot chocolate, taking a break before heading back out. By the way, did I mention we skiied for free!?!? Can it get any better than this?
It was such a gorgeous day. I was in heaven. Can you see the chair lift in the background?

Josh climbing the rock wall. Can you believe that this is inside that house?


7 comments:
adrienne,
This is heidi johnson nelson! Wow, i found your blog and it is fun to see all you and your hubby are up to! You are stunningly beautiful... you and your sister! Tell your family hi. I just found bryce's blog too... I love blogging:)
check us out justinandheidinelson.blogspot.com
ps... how do you know lindsey and mckay? they are my friends too!
WOW! That house is amazing! It looks like you had a fabulous weekend!
Hi friend! Fun weekend! Did you take work off for your wisdom teeth? I hope so!
Wait... I thought getting married means you're not allowed to snowboard anymore... Me and Emily are going to have a long talk =).
So fun! you two look like you have so much fun! Sorry that I spelled your name wrong in my last comment. You are darling!
ADRIE: YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED!
The rules are: Once you have been tagged you have to write a blog with 10 weird random things, facts, or habits about yourself. At the end, you choose 10 people to be tagged. Don't forget to leave a comment that says, "you've been tagged" on their profile and tell them to read your blog.
Post a Comment