

It's been almost 5 years since I graduated from highschool. Wow- I'm getting old! Every year, at least during the holidays when we are home, we try to get together with our old group of girls. It seems like as time passes and we all go our separate ways, it gets harder and harder to keep up with what's going on in everyone's lives. But the amazing thing is that when we get together or even just talk on the phone, it's like no time has passed at all. I just think it's so unique to have such a close group of high school friends that I love and care about so much. I had to miss our 5th annual Christmas Party because of work, but I was so glad to get to see everyone, even if it was just for a minute. Thanks for your friendship- you're truly my life long friends!
2 comments:
You look so cute in that teal shirt with the belt! Could you please go shopping for me? I use to like to shop but with in the last few years...I have learned I love new clothes but not shopping. Unless I'm not suppose to shop...then of course I find 20 things I want. :)
ADRIENNE!
So fun to see your blog! I loved finding this fun stuff on your and JD I have a huge FAT smile planted on my face right now!! And soooo fun to see these other girls' faces that I LOVE and havent seen since I was teaching them!!! I need to come invite myself to your get togethers some holiday! I will keep checking back! So glad you added me to your list of friends! Love ya and miss ya! Give JD a PHAT smooch for me too!
Post a Comment