Sunday, January 13, 2008

Back on Days

I am amazed by how much better I feel working during the day instead of all night. I'm at work right now and I can't believe it's already 3:30! I'm excited to feel like a normal person again and get on a regular sleeping and eating schedule. I'm naturally a morning person, and I'm looking forward to getting up early and working out with JD before he has to go to work. Can you be sore from hitting golf balls at the driving range? My left arm and leg are so sore, and I couldn't figure out why, but then I remembered that JD put me through an intense training session of golf 101, and I think that might be the cause. Sorry JD, maybe I've been wrong about golf not being a workout! After our attempt to "golf," we went to eat at some mediocre Italian restaurant and then to the Jazz game. It was fun because Megs and I dropped the boys off and went to Anthropologie so I could exchanged something for some really cute pants. By the time we got to the game it was the 2nd quarter. At half time we got some expensive Red Mango frozen yogurt with fresh berries and dark chocolate that was sooo good it actually might be better than Goldenspoon, and we left after the 3rd quarter so I could get to bed. That's my kind of NBA game! Short and sweet. Anything that includes shopping and frozen yogurt and I'm happy.

No comments: