Sunday, January 20, 2008

Wisdom Teeth




Wow, theses are ugly pictures, but my mom wanted me to post some so she could see me post-op. I got all four of my wisdom teeth out last Wednesday, plus some cavities filled, so I've been feeling pretty miserable the past few days. I took some pictures of myself because every time JD looked at me and made me laugh, he would laugh uncontrollably, so I wanted to see what the big deal was. Apparently my left cheek was huge and swollen. I thought I looked like either a chipmunk, a man, or Quasimodo (or however you spell it). I don't know how these huge gaping holes in my mouth are ever going to fill up, but I hope they do...SOON!

1 comment:

Aleena said...

Hi Adriene! I am so glad that you have a blog. I too am addicted to blogging. Thanks for the comment. You and JD are so cute.
Ouch! I remember getting my wisdom teeth out, not fun!