Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Surprise at Work

Today at work I got a little surprise from JD. He sent me these beautiful flowers and it made my day. I was really shocked, not because I don't have a husband that is so dang sweet, but because there was absolutely no reason for him to send them. He just wanted to say thanks for being a great wife. Wow, I'm so lucky and grateful I get to be married to him :).

3 comments:

The Drawes said...

That's so awesome! JD... keep up the good work! You guys are so lucky to have found eachother!!

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

Adrienne! Its stephanie johnson...
Lindsay Ercanbracks said you wouldnt think Id remember you! Of course I remember you and Megan. I am hoping Linds will invite me sometime to your bunko night so I can come say hi to you two!
Looks like you are doing great and enjoying being married. Linds also said that Megan is pregnant...when is she due?
Anyways I found your brothers blog (bryce) off of another one of my best friends blog. So funny...not sure how she know him or her! I will find out though...what a small world that some how you and your brother know my 2 best friends! Our family blog is jakeandstephanietaylor.blogspot.com
Come visit and leave me a comment! Talk to you soon
Stephanie

Erin said...

too cute!