


Today I've been bad. First of all, I just want to say that I know it's pathetic that these are the types of things I blog about, but I don't have a cute baby or anything else very exciting to post about daily, and I'm bored...what can I say? Which leads to the next thing...it's a good thing I'm at work alot of the time because when I'm not, I tend to spend $$. I need to have a purpose or get a project going because on my days off I'm not sure what to do with my time other than shop:). But it's not like I spent a ton of money. I love bargains. I had store credit and a gift card to Crate and Barrel from my wedding, and I decided that today I was going to spend it all no matter what. I'm really proud of my purchases- I got a knife, set of 5 colorful bowls, a 2 tier dessert server, a set of 12 spice jars, and 4 cute black and white dessert plates- all for about $8 over my gift card, including shipping. I can't wait for that package to come in the mail! I also got those Steve Madden boots and my favorite Asics running shoes on sale. I don't think I even spent more than $40 total, but I still need to find another hobby. Any ideas?
14 comments:
cute shoes!
Hey Adrienne I love your blog! I finally started one. It's aaronandanica.blogspot.com
Oh Im so glad someone else shares this um...bad habit! When Im bored, all i can think to do is go somewhere ! Which usually always results in spending at least a little bit of money! But im afraid that once this thrid baby comes... boredom wont come very often!!
Sound like really cute stuff you got...and cute boots too!
Adri I love that you put those pictures on your blog. It is so fun to see what you are up to because I miss you. I talked with Dr. Hill on the phone the other day and he said you all missed me at work! I'm not so sure, but it was flattering anyway. Stay in touch because there is one thing that is certain... I'm still sitting on this couch!
First of all, you need to post pics of when your shipment comes in! It sounds like you got some super cute things. Second of all, I love the new look of your blog, maybe you should pick up on digital scrapbooking!
Adrie, you already found your hobby, taking pictures with your beautiful camera. Trust me, you'll still manage to spend all your money shopping even when you have a baby. It will probably get worse. Those heels are HOT. Shopping is what we were born to do. Our husbands just need to accept it already. Love you. Sammy
Hi Adrie! I love reading your blog, I check it just about everyday because I miss you and JD. I love your new backdrop! How'd you do it? You and I need to have a heart to heart sometime soon. I adore you, Adrienne, & I'm so glad we're friends.
The bad habit will just get worse when you have a cute baby!!! I have a good hobby for you...come play with Emma and I!!! We love to shop too!
ok, first off - the boots are to die for. secondly...i am sooo happy you guys have a blog. Thirdly that you found mine so now we are connected. And lastly....i just like you. so sad i missed you guys last month! where will you guys be this fall? i may be back in utah....
hey adrienne,
i'm so glad we are blog friends now. it becomes really addicting...trust me! :) looks like you and jd are having fun! When you are done with the amazing snowboarding you guys should come move to san clemente. it is a dream. yesterday i walked down to the beach and read a book. utah is FREEZING but california is EXPENSIVE...so take your pick. i pick sunshine (even though our place is tiny.) seriously though, come be our neighbor...there is a hospital you can work at just down the street. :)
Hey adie and JD-Great blog! Sounds like you guys are having much too much fun! I want to go to Hawaii! So what am I doing wrong--the address I have for you in my blog isn't connecting, I came in here through your moms to find out your blog address and I can't find it. Im new at this.! hugs. Teri
Hey guys. Weird that we spent the weekend with Bryce and Sarah and then came home to get a blog message from you! I noticed one of your New Year's goals is to do a triathlon....how's that going?
Adrie, Happy Birthday my love. I hope you have the Best day ever in Hawaii. What a way to spend your day! Love, Sammy
Thanks adri--think I fixed it!!
Post a Comment