hey, updating alot huh? enjoyed reading your blogging! :P good thing your parents got you a camera so you can blame them for your bloggin addiction if it gets worse...hehe. Cool well when I move outta utah I can still see what you're up too!
You guys are so cute. I'm glad I stumbled onto your blog, come visit ours too! We really need to plan a date night together soon, I miss you. Love you Adrie!
3 comments:
hey, updating alot huh? enjoyed reading your blogging! :P good thing your parents got you a camera so you can blame them for your bloggin addiction if it gets worse...hehe. Cool well when I move outta utah I can still see what you're up too!
You guys are so cute. I'm glad I stumbled onto your blog, come visit ours too! We really need to plan a date night together soon, I miss you. Love you Adrie!
Haha, the pic of megan golfing is HOT!!!
Post a Comment