I know I've been totally obsessed with this blogging stuff and JD thinks I'm a computer nerd, but it just takes me so long to figure stuff out and get the right background and my stupid computer is sooo slow! Anyways, today was such a fun day. I didn't have to work and JD hasn't started his new job yet so we went up to Sundance and boarded all day. I had to take this picture at home before we left cuz my camera is too dang big to carry in my pocket. JD is getting better every time he goes, but today he was a little frustrated when Josh and I made him go down a black diamond with us. What a weanie:). j/k, He looks hot out there, and I love that he wants to go all the time with me and loves it too!Thursday, January 10, 2008
Fun Day
I know I've been totally obsessed with this blogging stuff and JD thinks I'm a computer nerd, but it just takes me so long to figure stuff out and get the right background and my stupid computer is sooo slow! Anyways, today was such a fun day. I didn't have to work and JD hasn't started his new job yet so we went up to Sundance and boarded all day. I had to take this picture at home before we left cuz my camera is too dang big to carry in my pocket. JD is getting better every time he goes, but today he was a little frustrated when Josh and I made him go down a black diamond with us. What a weanie:). j/k, He looks hot out there, and I love that he wants to go all the time with me and loves it too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Cute hat! Where did you ever get it?
How fun!
Hey I love your blog and glad you found mine! It seems like everything is going well! How are you liking the ICU? I'm such a bad girl- I haven't taken my test- but I'm finally studying so I'm taking it soon.... I'm scared. Lets keep in touch! I love all your pictures- you guys look good in your snowboarding clothes.
Post a Comment