Sunday, January 6, 2008

Finally, A Real Haircut




So I've never cut my hair short before, but while I was home over the break, Jessie convinced me to do it. I cut 10 inches off and donated it to Locks of Love. I don't know if I love the way I look, but I'm happy with myself for being brave and doing something so unlike me!


4 comments:

Burnhams said...

Adrie! I am so glad that you found our blog and that you started one too! It is really fun, and addicting. I love it. We haven't seen you guys forever, but it looks like you are doing well. I am sure we will be out west sometime soon after the baby, so it would be good to see you guys. Tell the whole family hi from us.
Love, Chad and Emily

Leah said...

I love your haircut! I think Becca, Angie and I were all at work when we saw your pics on facebook and couldn't believe it!

Lindsay Cahoon said...

I can't tell you how much I love blogs. I read them all day at work. I'm so glad you started one! And your hair looks great!

Warner said...

Hi adrienne! i love the hair... makes you look super sophisticated... well i have started a real blog.. its shawnandlaurawarner .... you know the rest, anyway change it on your page and i will add you! this makes it so easy to keep up with what everybody is doing. You guys and the chase's should make a road trip down south so we can have a party at the warners! plus it's warmer down here
:) well hope to hear from you... looks like you are doing fabulous! laura