Happy Halloween!!!
WE love our little bugs!
JD is such a good sport! I made Sean wear a scare-crow costume last year, Paige was Dorothy and I was a witch. Very cute love bugs!
cute bugs! and when did you cute your hair short?! love it :o)
what a cute idea! what pretty love bugs!
cute costumes! yes please call me when you are here. last time you said you were coming we were in utah. but i will be here now for good :) can't travel.
You have such a cute little family!
haha I LOVE it!
what a good idea, you guys are so cute!
So cute. My mom was right- you did look gorgeous!
I can't wait for the love bugs to come visit us. Best family costume goes to the White Fam.
How cute are you guys!!! I love the costumes - cute hair Adrienne!
Way too cute! Love it!
Post a Comment
12 comments:
WE love our little bugs!
JD is such a good sport! I made Sean wear a scare-crow costume last year, Paige was Dorothy and I was a witch. Very cute love bugs!
cute bugs! and when did you cute your hair short?! love it :o)
what a cute idea! what pretty love bugs!
cute costumes! yes please call me when you are here. last time you said you were coming we were in utah. but i will be here now for good :) can't travel.
You have such a cute little family!
haha I LOVE it!
what a good idea, you guys are so cute!
So cute. My mom was right- you did look gorgeous!
I can't wait for the love bugs to come visit us. Best family costume goes to the White Fam.
How cute are you guys!!! I love the costumes - cute hair Adrienne!
Way too cute! Love it!
Post a Comment